YUASA YTX9-BS 12V MAINTENANCE FREE MOTORCYCLE BATTERY
- Spill-proof design to avoid any leakage
- Advanced lead-calcium technology for improved starting power
- Longer lasting design with reduced sulphation
- Exceptional vibration resistance for the best reliability
- Manufacturer: Yuasa
- Battery Type Number: Yuasa YTX9-BS
- Battery Type: Sealed 12V AGM maintenance-free battery
- Filling Kit Included: Yes
- Dimensions: 150mm x 87mm x 105mm
- Capacity Rating: 8Ah
- Cold-Start Performance CCA (EN): 135A
- Maximum Charging Rate: 0.9 Amp
- Weight (filled): 3.00kg
- Terminal Layout: Left: + Right: - (With the terminals on the edge nearest to you)
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
- Varta 508 012 008
All YUASA YT series "Liquifix" batteries use AGM technology which consists of an Absorbent Glass-fibre Matting between the lead plates inside the battery. This material absorbs and stabilises the electrolyte so the battery can be mounted in any orientation and also allows higher discharge rates without causing internal damage to the battery. AGM batteries are often referred to as “Gel” batteries because the electrolyte appears to be solid but they are also sometimes known as “Dry” or “Sealed” batteries.
Alternative Shorai Lithium Iron Equivalents
12V 14AH, Cold-start performance: 210A CCA
LFX19A4-BS12 12V 19AH, Cold-start performance: 285A CCA
CAUTION: Please be aware that if this battery is mounted on its side or at more than 30 degrees from vertical in your bike then you must leave it to stand in an upright position after you have filled it for at least 24 hours before you install it.
Yuasa motorbike batteries No 1 for good reason - by selecting the Yuasa YTX9-BS battery you can be certain of a direct replacement for your original battery. All YTX range MF batteries are permanently sealed and do not require refilling after the first fill.